This is the website of Men At Work
Our business address is:
Our registration number with the Chamber of Commerce 55053254
Our B.T.W. number is NL851547084B01
At each visit to our website, our web server automatically recognizes neither your domain name or your email address.
When visiting our website, we keep
- Your email address if you communicate it to us
- The domain of other sites that you have consulted to reach our site
- All information concerning the pages you have visited on our site
This information is used
- To improve the content of our website
- To customize the content and layout of our page for each individual visitor
- To notify you of updates to our site
- To contact you later for marketing purposes
The information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations for commercial purposes.
(A cookie is a small file sent by an Internet server, which installs itself on the hard drive of your computer. This file keeps track of the visited Internet site and contains some information on this visit)
- To record your preferences
- To record information sessions, such as information on what you add to your shopping list
- To record information specific to you, such as the web pages you have consulted to reach our site
- To notify you of new items that might be interesting for you when you visit our website
- To register your previous activities on the site to offer a better service on your next visit
- To adjust the content and presentation of the site based on your browser type or other information sent by the browser
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet.
When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT sector.
If we receive some or transfer sensitive information such as financial or medical information, we use a secure server. You will be duly informed through a screen that is shown on our site (pop-up).
We have introduced the necessary security measures to avoid loss, misuse or prevent alteration of information that we receive on our site.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail:
About communication by e-mail
If you wish not to receive e-mails in the future, please contact us at the above address.
About communication by letter
If you give us your postal address via the web, you will only receive the information you have requested, to the address you have given us.
About communication by telephone
If you give us your telephone number via the web, our company will only call you if necessary to inform you about the orders you have placed online.
If you have not addressed advertising and / or commercial phone to receive (anymore), you can submit it via the Foundation's website Infofilter: www.infofilter.nl.
Upon request we provide visitors to our site access to all information that we maintain about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors to our site the opportunity to correct information that we maintain about them. If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the above address.